Hello, my friend.
Welcome to another episode in your momentum series. I hope you are doing what you have to do. I hope the year is going well. Guess what, May is ending and I just thought, from the weekend, I was talking to a few of my clients. I was revising some of my stuff and realized, hey, there certain things you must stop doing for you to; build your self-confidence, build your self-esteem and be successful. So, watch the video above or listen to the sound cloud podcast below to get the full lesson.
· I want you to stop engaging in negative self-talk.
· Stop caring what other people think about you.
· Stop wasting time on activities that don’t add value.
· Stop seeing only your short comings.
· Stop constantly living in the past.
· Stop anxiously anticipating the future.
· Stop asking other people for their opinions before you make up your own opinion.
· Stop wasting time comparing yourself to others.
· Stop looking externally for you to be able to heal internal wounds.
· It is not about what you have failed at, it is about what you have learnt from what happened.